Relay Essay

Dear this prompt,

Your mediocrity sickens me. Your existence bores me to death. I look at you and all I want is to look somewhere, anywhere else. Why have you got to be who you are? I could've been writing anything right now this very moment. But no. I had to sit in front of you which made you my responsibility. It's partly my fault, I guess. I have nothing else to write. You're that uninteresting. Mr. Blue Sky hasn't finished playing yet. I like the song.

The song gives me some impression. Well, being responsible for you in front of me, I'd like to share my taste of music with you. I enjoy listening to jazz; actually, I don't distinguish a kind of music that much, maybe because of that, I like the song mr. Blue Sky which is played by an orchestra according to the glimpse look on TV toward the Youtube link Jihyun posted. Now, a rock music is playing through TV and I'm not that familiar to the kind of music, but well, I enjoy it. It helps me to share my story with you as something comes up in my mind. By the way, when does the song end?

It finally ended! A new song had started, and it's certainly not my taste at all:! I bet I will fall asleep in a second if I sit down and listen to this song. I must think of happy things in order not to fall asleep, so I'll write about random things I like. I love to stay cuddled in my bed with my dolls and watch movies. The important thing here is that the air conditioner must be turned on! The warmness and coolness makes me happy. I also like it when my younger brother hugs me.

I like doing fun, exciting things that sadly you, dear prompt, are not. I like feeling thrills, such as by riding a roller coaster or jumping off a plane with only a parachute (I have sadly not been able to try the latter but I believe I will like it). What do you like? At first, I thought you liked to watch students suffer and die of boredom. Now, after writing to you, I realize you must like to hear what people really think and what people write on their stream of consciousness. Is there something else you enjoy? If not, I'll continue talking about what I enjoy.

When I write an essay because of you, everything is so much enjoyable except writing, even breathing air. I'm utterly amazed at how much students you killed. Do you even know students commit suicide after being rejected by teachers, universities, and jobs? All thanks to you! I know what I think, and I have no reason to share my thoughts on this useless paper because of you.

I think tons of thousands of papers will be saved without essay and you, prompt. Since the essay prompt about endangered nature is pretty common, you might know what is happening in the world. Let's think that a student write approximately 1000-10000 essays about the prompt about whatever. That is worth a tree, or more than one tree (I'm not sure). And there are millions of students in the world. The amount of paper and number of trees cut down will eventually harm the planet. It's quite ironic.

Since now we're talking about trees, I'd like to point out that their leaves are green. And I like green food. I'm not talking about vegetables.

See, prompt? I can't even think of a way to effectively end this essay and be done with you. You really should stop whatever you're doing. Now, if you'll excuse me.

Comments

Popular Posts